My bibliographic information can also be found on REPEC or Google Scholar.
1. Farmer, J., L. McLeod, A. Siddiqic, V. Ravaghid, C. Quiñoneza, (2016) “Towards an understanding of the structural determinants of oral health inequalities: A comparative analysis between Canada and the United States”. SSM - Population Health Vol. 2, 226-236.
2. McLeod, L., (2015). The association between physician supply and the mix of generalist and specialist services used. Contemporary Economic Policy 33(3), 434-449.
3. Humphreys, B., L. McLeod, and J. Ruseski, (2014). Physical activity and health outcomes: evidence from Canada. Health Economics 23(1), 34-55.
4. Buckley, N., D. Cameron, K. Cuff, J. Hurley, L. McLeod and S. Mestleman (2012). An Experimental Investigation of Mixed Systems of Public and Private Health Care Finance. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 84(3), 713-729.
5. Buckley, N., K. Cuff, J. Hurley, L. McLeod, R. Nuscheler, and D. Cameron, (2012). Willingness-to-pay for parallel private health insurance: Canadian evidence from a laboratory experiment. Canadian Journal of Economics 45(1), 137-166.
6. McLeod, L., J. Kingston-Riechers and E. Jonsson, (2012). A conceptual framework identifying sources of risk to patient safety in primary care. Australian Journal of Primary Health, 18(3), 185-189.
7. McLeod, L., (2011). A nonparametric vs. latent class model of general practitioner utilization: Evidence from Canada. Journal of Health Economics 30(6), 1261-1279.
8. McLeod, L., B. Bereza, MS Shim, and P. Grootendorst, (2011). Financial burden of household out-of-pocket expenditures for prescription drugs: cross-sectional analysis based on national survey data. Open Medicine, 5(1), 1-9.
9. DeCicca, P., and L. McLeod, (2008). Cigarette taxes and older adult smoking: Evidence from recent large tax increases. Journal of Health Economics, 27(4), 918–929.
10. McLeod, L., and M.R. Veall, (2006). The dynamics of food insecurity and overall health: evidence from the Canadian National Population Health Survey. Applied Economics, 38(18), 2131-2146.
1. DeCicca, P. and L. McLeod (2015). Chapter 3: Smoking in Canada. In Life-course smoking behavior: Patterns and national context in ten countries, D.R. Lillard and R. Christopoulou (eds.). Oxford University Press.
2. DeCicca, P. and L. McLeod (2015). Chapter 11: Smoking by men in cross-country perspective. In Life-course smoking behavior: Patterns and national context in ten countries, D.R. Lillard and R. Christopoulou (eds.). Oxford University Press.
3. Johnson, J.A., L. McLeod, A.L. Edwards, D.M. Rabi, and S.U. Balko, (2011). Chapter 4: Diabetes and Health Care Utilization in Alberta. In Alberta Diabetes Atlas 2011, J.A. Johnson, editor. Edmonton, AB: Institute of Health Economics, 35–58.
1. Kingston-Riechers J., M. Ospina, E. Jonsson, P. Childs, L. McLeod, and J. Maxted, (2010). Patient Safety in Primary Care. Edmonton, AB: Canadian Patient Safety Institute and BC Patient Seafety & Quality Council.
2. Heisz, A. and L. McLeod, (2004). Low-income Census Metropolitan Areas, 1980-2000, Perspectives on Labour and Income, 5(5), 5-11. (Catalogue No. 75-001-XIE)
3. Heisz, A. and L. McLeod, (2004). Low-income in Census Metropolitan Areas, 1980-2000, Socio-economic and Business Analysis Branch. Statistics Canada. (Catalogue No. 89-613-MIE2004001)
1. Mahootchi, T., I. Castillo, and L. McLeod (2015). Coordinating Contracts in Value-Based Healthcare Delivery: Integration and Dynamic Incentives. Canadian Centre for Health Economics (CCHE) Working Paper #20150008.
2. McLeod, L., and J. Ruseski (2015). Longitudinal Relationship between Physical Activity and Health. Canadian Centre for Health Economics (CCHE) Working Paper #20150002.
3. McLeod, L., and J.A.. Johnson. Changing the Schedule of Medical Benefits and the Effect on Primary Care Physician Billing: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Alberta.
4. Corvari, N., and L. McLeod (2014). The Burden of Prescription Drugs on Seniors: Reducing Out-of-Pocket Expenditures Through Lower Co-payments. Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis (LCERPA) Working Paper #2014-3.
5. McLeod, L., (December 2011). Income-related horizontal inequities in physician use by asthmatics and diabetics: evidence using linked administrative data from Ontario. McMaster University, Research Data Centre, Research Paper No. 22.
1. Farmer, J., L. McLeod, A. Siddiqic, V. Ravaghid, C. Quiñoneza. “Examining changes income-related oral health inequality in Canada from a population-level perspective”.
2. G. Buckley, L. McLeod, and A. Sweetman. “A Statistical Anatomy of Ontario Family Physicians’ Practices”.
3. C. Deri-Armstrong and L. McLeod. “Gasoline Prices and Obesity: Evidence from Canada”.