My bibliographic information can also be found on REPEC or Google Scholar.
1. Humphreys, B., L. McLeod, and J. Ruseski, (2014). Physical activity and health outcomes: evidence from Canada. Health Economics 23(1), 34-55.
2. Buckley, N., D. Cameron, K. Cuff, J. Hurley, L. McLeod and S. Mestleman (2012). An Experimental Investigation of Mixed Systems of Public and Private Health Care Finance. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 84(3), 713-729.
3. Buckley, N., K. Cuff, J. Hurley, L. McLeod, R. Nuscheler, and D. Cameron, (2012). Willingness-to-pay for parallel private health insurance: Canadian evidence from a laboratory experiment. Canadian Journal of Economics 45(1), 137-166.
4. McLeod, L., J. Kingston-Riechers and E. Jonsson, (2012). A conceptual framework identifying sources of risk to patient safety in primary care. Australian Journal of Primary Health, 18(3), 185-189.
5. McLeod, L., (2011). A nonparametric vs. latent class model of general practitioner utilization: Evidence from Canada. Journal of Health Economics 30(6), 1261-1279.
6. McLeod, L., B. Bereza, MS Shim, and P. Grootendorst, (2011). Financial burden of household out-of-pocket expenditures for prescription drugs: cross-sectional analysis based on national survey data. Open Medicine, 5(1), 1-9.
7. DeCicca, P., and L. McLeod, (2008). Cigarette taxes and older adult smoking: Evidence from recent large tax increases. Journal of Health Economics, 27(4), 918–929.
8. McLeod, L., and M.R. Veall, (2006). The dynamics of food insecurity and overall health: evidence from the Canadian National Population Health Survey. Applied Economics, 38(18), 2131-2146.
1. Johnson, J.A., L. McLeod, A.L. Edwards, D.M. Rabi, and S.U. Balko, (2011). Chapter 4: Diabetes and Health Care Utilization in Alberta. In Alberta Diabetes Atlas 2011, J.A. Johnson, editor. Edmonton, AB: Institute of Health Economics, 35–58.
2. Kingston-Riechers J., M. Ospina, E. Jonsson, P. Childs, L. McLeod, and J. Maxted, (2010). Patient Safety in Primary Care. Edmonton, AB: Canadian Patient Safety Institute and BC Patient Seafety & Quality Council.
3. Heisz, A. and L. McLeod, (2004). Low-income Census Metropolitan Areas, 1980-2000, Perspectives on Labour and Income, 5(5), 5-11. (Catalogue No. 75-001-XIE)
4. Heisz, A. and L. McLeod, (2004). Low-income in Census Metropolitan Areas, 1980-2000, Socio-economic and Business Analysis Branch. Statistics Canada. (Catalogue No. 89-613-MIE2004001)
1. McLeod, L., (December 2011). The effect of physician supply on the mix of generalist and specialist services used. McMaster University, Research Data Centre, Research Paper No. 21. (under review)
2. McLeod, L., (December 2011). Income-related horizontal inequities in physician use by asthmatics and diabetics: evidence using linked administrative data from Ontario. McMaster University, Research Data Centre, Research Paper No. 22.
1. “Physician incentives for chronic disease management,” with J. Johnson, S. Humphries, and M. Korchagina.
2. “Gasoline Prices and Obesity: Evidence from Canada,'' with C.D. Armstrong.
3. “Effects of tobacco control policies on smoking behaviour: an international smoking study,” with P. DeCicca, D. Lillard, and R. Christopoulou.
4. “Quantifying income-related inequality in oral health, access to, and utilizaiton of, dental care services," with C. Quiñonez.
5. “The association between average neighbourhood income and the utilization of health care services by diabetics in Alberta,” with J. Johnson and R. Lau.
6. “Longitudinal Relationship between Physical Activity and Health”, with J. Ruseski.